Re: RC: Re: Certified Weed Free Feed

In a message dated 5/3/00 8:17:57 AM Pacific Daylight Time, Pamnetus@aol.com
writes:

<< Yes I know when dealing with officials it is a guessing game.   The hay I
buy
 comes ffrom Wells Nv.  and he sells most of what he grows to people who haul
 it to Ca.  When you travel I-80 you see big rigs hauling hay to Ca. all the
 time.   >>

Let's just hope that other states' certification programs catch up to
California's need to import hay!

Had another experience here in Oregon with BLM--they wanted to insist on
certified hay, but backed down when they found out that Oregon itself did not
yet have a certification program.  That was supposed to be in place by now,
but have not checked to be sure--this was a couple of years ago...

Heidi