Re: RC: Re: Certified Weed Free Feed

In a message dated 5/3/00 6:51:43 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
bolinger@bigsky.net writes:

<< most god-awful road I've EVER experienced...came to another check
 point!!!!!They never said a word...go figure...

Yes I know when dealing with officials it is a guessing game.   The hay I buy
comes ffrom Wells Nv.  and he sells most of what he grows to people who haul
it to Ca.  When you travel I-80 you see big rigs hauling hay to Ca. all the
time.  Pam