Re: RC: Calling all arabian breeding buffs!

Yes, Celeste
Colts go through all kinds of changes, especially tall ones. Halyva Guy
did the same thing between one and three and all I can say is that by 5
years old Donna Snyder-Smith told me he was the most athletic and
beautifully moving Arabian she had ever seen and is actually directing
his training for Red Shield, from what I understand. That should make
you feel good. There are some offspring I just hide in the back pasture
until they go through their awkward stages.<G>
Bette
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of TLA Halynov
http://www.stormnet.com/~woa
I've learned that life is like a roll of toilet paper, the closer it
gets to the end, the faster it goes. Smell the roses!