Re: RC: Re:NEED HELP

>From: "Drin & Jim Becker" <rainbow@montana.com>
>The only problem I have with this message is you not coming out and saying
>who you are talking about Randy,  I mean if your going to accuse someone of
>this than don't be so evasive about naming them . Call a spade a spade or
>don't bring it up . I'm sure over half of ridecamp has no idea who you are
>talking about . And why shouldn't Randy make money on his rides Nancy &
>Monty , no one complained (publicly ) about Crockett doing it ? What's the
>difference ?
>                                             Drin Becker
Drin,
The difference is Crockett wasn't going around attacking other people. Randy
continues to use the President's public forum in Endurance News, and now
ridecamp to imply improper behavior on the part of other board members.  I
agree with you totally---name names & give specific details or don't bring
it up. These snide insinuations only damage the image of AERC without doing
anything to solve problems.

Nancy & Monte Mitts