Heart Rate Monitor For Sale

kathy adams kadams@orgtek.com
  I am selling a "Cardio Champ Basic" Heart Rate Monitor. It is about 4 years new and in very good condition. The set up comes with the watch/receiver, transmitter (Sensor Dynamics), 2 electrodes and a carry pouch. Originally $125.00 Will sell including shipping, for $70.00. E-mail me privately please. KAdams@orgtek.com               Thanks,   Kathy