Re:NEED HELP

"How about conflict of interest?  No, on second thought that subject has
already been bandied about.  I have an idea, how about Directors at Large
who live more than 1/2 the year outside of the US?  Seems like that would
be a good, current, and non confrontational article.  You could ask how
someone could be elected to represent the US AERC Membership at large and
not be in contact with them for months at a time  I don't know anyone who
would get upset with an article bringing this to the attention of the
membership and maybe the membership needs to think about who they elect
to represent them.

Shalom Alechem (sic)

Randy "

The only problem I have with this message is you not coming out and saying
who you are talking about Randy,  I mean if your going to accuse someone of
this than don't be so evasive about naming them . Call a spade a spade or
don't bring it up . I'm sure over half of ridecamp has no idea who you are
talking about . And why shouldn't Randy make money on his rides Nancy &
Monty , no one complained (publicly ) about Crockett doing it ? What's the
difference ?
                                            Drin Becker
                                            Mtn. Region