Re: RC: Pull Info

At 11:08 AM 04/28/2000 -0700, you wrote:

>There is one difference - if someone calls the office about your horse -
>my understanding is that the office will let you know this.  This way
>you have a chance to correct information with the person if you chose
>to.

Mike:  They didn't tell me.

Actually, I would have preferred that they didn't give the info out without
my knowledge.  I really don't appreciate that they also gave out my work
phone number, for that matter.

What business is it of anybody elses what my horse has done?  I don't mind
somebody looking it up in the on-line database, or reading EN, but if they
are seeking it for the sole purpose of searching for a horse to buy, then I
don't like that one bit, and think we should be allowed a certain amount of
privacy.  As a member of AERC, I expect the organization to keep my records
but don't expect them to make it available to just anybody.