Pull Info

If somebody wants a horses records, all they have to do is call the AERC
office and get that information.  I know, because they have given out my
horses history.

There is one difference - if someone calls the office about your horse -
my understanding is that the office will let you know this.  This way
you have a chance to correct information with the person if you chose
to.

With the on-line data - anyone in the world can check on your
information
without your knowledge or ability to provide additional information.
BTW - this isn't too different than the present credit check.  it
is a pain to find out why you have been rejected even though it is
possible to get your record.

Russ and I support the db and hope it is useful.  I personally had
some privacy thoughts about pulls but accepted the Boards direction.

Accuracy is indeed the key.  Perhaps RM will be more careful about this
in the future - or if you pull/are pulled - you should check before
you leave the ride on how it is going to be reported.

Mike