dam lines in endurance

With all the talk about endurance lines, breeding for
endurance, etc. I have a few questions, so please bear with
me and if you can answer any of these, thanks ever so much!

Anyway, if we constantly talk about sires and what they
produce and the dams seem to be forgotten, I thought I'd
throw out a few names in our boy's pedigrees, just to see
if anyone had any info. on them. I am only going to go back
4 generations cuz' I don't want to make this feel like
work!

Donte's dam lines (from sire's side) are PASB Balalajka,
PASB Makata, PASB Iwonka III, Khema, Jurneeka, *Ostroga and
PASB Orda. (From dam's side) are Blithe Spirit, Rasalaan,
El Sikada, Rasaleh, Bint Patrina, Patrina, Follyanna, and
Patricia.

Classy's dam lines are the same on the sire side and on his
dam side are: Mystical Bey, Magic Genii, Star of Ofir,
Indian Genii, *Naganka, Llana, GSB Serafina and *Serafire.

So if anyone feels like giving info. on these mares
regarding endurance, feel free to pass it on to me. Not
sure if anyone else out there would be interested or not,
so it's up to those that respond as to whether or not they
post back privately. I have researched alot on the net, but
that information really only gives show records, not
athletic ability that would make good endurance potential.
I have lots of pictures of some of these mares, but still
need a few if anyone has them. (Specifically, Mystical Bey,
Magic Genii and any from Donte's dam lines!) Thanks!

=====
Heidi-aerc#M20935  /\_/\~