Fw: Re: Getting Pulled

 John,
 It shouldn't be EITHER PLACE.  I know several very unhappy people who have
 PULLED LAMENESS or PULLED METABOLIC next to their horse's names.  They were
 very surprised...and very angry...as they pulled themselves as a rider
option.
 Do you want PULLED METABOLIC splashed all over everywhere when you decided
 your horse wasn't eating well, or maybe his CRI was 12/14?  Geeze, EVERYONE
is going to think you OVERRODE YOUR HORSE of course!!

In the Central Region, people pull a lot..it is not a big deal...we want the
best for our horse...but now...people will think twice about "just pulling"
if their names are going to be splashed all over EN and recorded forever.

As I said, nothing good whatsoever can be said for putting NAMES up.
Education??  HA!  Yeah, you're educating all right...teaching deceit and
dishonesty and not putting the horse's welfare first.

I hope you all will join me in this fight to get the names OUT of the stats.
Please write your directors!
 Louise Burton
 Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians
 Oklahoma