Re: Camel Back

>Wouldn't use
>a back pack with bottles, but kudos' to your daughter for thinking of you.
>Bottles sit about the level of your kidneys and could do serious injury if
>landed on if you came off the horse.  I use a western Sport Slim form
Sportack
>that keeps the bottles on the horse.  Safer for you.

I have a fanny pack that has a water bottle holder on each side -- I use it
to put my gloves in (I always have a pair available) and to carry my
whistle/compass/thermometer thingy (hooked on with a ring)...and when you
swing the fanny pack around to retrieve your granola bar, you can put your
water bottle in one of the holders while you eat.  I put my water bottles
in the Slimpack on the back of the saddle for travel.

Sue

sbrown@wamedes.com
Tyee Farm
Marysville, Wa.