Re: Camel Back

> that keeps the bottles on the horse.  Safer for you.

I like the idea of not landing on the bottles, but if I come off and ol'
Bubba leaves me, I want some water with me, just in case. I have a bit of
experience in Search and Rescue and have had drilled into my brain to never
be without food, water, and first aid kit. I am still working with my
platypus bag to get it and the rest of my stuff into a workable
configuration. A platypus is the same idea as a camelback, just a different
brand. Yes, they are a neat way to carry water. They either fit into a
backpack sort of setup, or like mine, cram into my fanny pack. A drinking
tube with a bite valve clips to your shirt for hands free operation. I got
mine at Wally World--I mean Wal Mart. Around $15 without the pack. Only
problem is that when they are new, they taste like plastic.

Maggie Fleming
Bubba--I would NEVER leave you, Mom
Secret--don't lie, it isn't nice