Camel Back

Celia, I don't believe you have a camel back.  I personally have not seen one.
but from a description I once saw it's like a "bag" of water on your back with a
tube out of it so you can drink.  Very sketchy memory on this one.  Wouldn't use
a back pack with bottles, but kudos' to your daughter for thinking of you.
Bottles sit about the level of your kidneys and could do serious injury if
landed on if you came off the horse.  I use a western Sport Slim form Sportack
that keeps the bottles on the horse.  Safer for you.
begin:vcard
n:Pollock;Don & Linda
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
email;internet:donp@dcr.net
note:JR-  Hey Dad im r ducks?  OHHH MYYY dem duck r gonna eat me.
adr;quoted-printable:;;Oak Hill Farm=0D=0A1400 Birdie Road;Lawrenceburg;Kentucky;40342;
fn:Don & Linda Pollock & JR n Bay Star
end:vcard