From: Richard McNelis [mailto:rmcnelis@hcsmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2000 6:18 PM
To: Steph Teeter
Subject: Where to camp with horses

I am not on RideCamp as other than a reader, and wonder if you would post
this for me.  This is my first transcontinental horse trip, and I don't know
where to stay along the
way, or where to get some rest.  I prefer to do as much night driving as
possible.  Private replies are OK:

June 1, I leave Tallahassee FL for Scottsdale AZ, with my 13yo daughter and
horse, along this proposed route:
Mobile AL, Jackson MS, Shreveport LA, Dallas TX, Oklahoma City OK, Amarillo
TX, Albuquerque NM, Flagstaff AZ, Scottsdale AZ.  Suggestions?

Richard P. McNelis
Keltic Christian Knight
Tallahassee FL
rmcnelis@hcsmail.com