Re: RC: Re: What is an endurance horse?

In a message dated 4/25/00 7:11:16 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
fasterhorses@gilanet.com writes:

<< I did a real live actual survey last year through ridecamp & elsewhere,
and
 what I found out was that very few people who responded were riding their
 first endurance horse right now. >>

Many also have more than one horse.  There is nothing wrong with learning on
Ol' Dobbin and still enjoying him into his old age, but also learning (and
being honest about!) what is WRONG with Ol' Dobbin and trying to shop for
something without his faults for the next prospect.

Heidi