Re: RC: Re: Breeding shed manners

At 12:33 PM 4/25/00 -0400, Heidi wrote:
we've bred a mare half an hour or so before loading the stallion in the trailer to go to a ride on Friday, and bred her again after he unloads again at home on Sunday and has had a few minutes trot around his paddock and make sure his home is in order

That's how we dealt with Ben Nasrif.  Of course this means you have to have a stallion that is a no fuss breeder, too, because with those kinds of schedules you have to go-go-go!  Nas was great because he always was very clear about mares that weren't ready - if they weren't he wasn't interested in them either.  So if he said no, it was into the trailer & off we went with no worries!  Lif

Lif & Paul Strand
  STRAND ENTERPRISES fasterhorses.com
providing you with alternatives for your life
Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
Arabian Horses for Distance Riding
fax: (561) 594-4609