Re: RC: Time to Think

Nicely said.  We are losing enough of our freedoms as it is.  My fear is
that by "banning" anything, a CLEAR definition would not be made, thus
leaving what is "banned" open to interpretation.  Someone will come up with
a vehicle that is not currently classified as "off-road" and the whole
thing starts over again.

They key is not banning ANYTHING, it is education.  If everyone cared
enough, they would not be doing it.

Our area has separate trails for ORV and horses.  The ORV people are 40
times our numbers and get all the trail maintenance (and patrolling).  Us
few horse people are currently "left alone" and no given much.  I am not
too unhappy...at least I can ride without much restriction.

Teddy