lovell of mack

Hi Ridecampers....
    I went for a very nice ride today with a couple of friends....and one of
them just bought a lovell of mack wither pack.  That thing has so many little
pouches for rider cards/maps....and two spots for water bottles....and two
big...huge places for easy boots, food....whatever your heart desires.....and
the bottom is lined with fleece so it is comfortable for the horse
    I just emailed the Lovell lady.....she's going to send me a flyer.  But,
I was wondering if any of you know of any tack dealers who have
websites....who have these packs...I would love to check her stuff out
online.....but if there is no way to do that, I'll just be patient and wait
for her catalog.  My birthday's coming up....and I know what's going to be on
my list!!!!! :-)
thanks all ya'll
Renee