RC: Re: Re: Re: KILLER HORSES

>However, this weekend we
ran across a nice little Paint mare who is post legged and her 4 year old
daughter who is also post legged so....in this case, I think it is
definitely genetic and I would never even consider breeding either of these
mares.  These folks are totally oblivious to it.  <

Have you ever looked through a Paint Horse Journal or QH magizine?  These
post legged horses get huge stud fees. They think its great.

Jan
www.janusstudio.com