Rider Bashing

Sharon Schmidt, thank you for this comment:
"In the first place, Ridecamp is not the place to air dirty laundry, your
personal opinions of a certain rider or horse are of no benefit to riders
looking for advice and knowledge about endurance riding. "
I keep thinking that I will unsubscribe from Ride Camp because of all of
the bickering that goes on, but then I read some wonderful tidbit, piece of
advice or positive thought and so I keep wading through the negative stuff.
 But it sure would be nice if people could keep their personal attacks and
negative thoughts off of this list.