Rye Hay

We used Rye hay to feed as a filler for our younger calves. I wasn't sure on
the nutritional value. As far as price it was pretty cheap. We mixed it with
alfalfa to feed. It gave them a bit of a fill and eased up the cost of
alfalfa.
Carla (crud I am late for work now!!)
Ansata (ohh drive thru food today haley!)
Haley (yeah but did half of yours end up on the ground?)
Rob (had to get toofus worked on..it urtssss!)