Dolly and her Stallions and stallion prodigy

I have to agree with Wendy Lumbert that the bashing of Dolly and her stallions is truly uncalled for.  Although I have not ridden a lot with Dolly , I have gone down some trail with her and met her on the trail, plus  I have seen her at many rides. Some of her stallions are talkers and some are not, but regardless , she is in control and I feel very comfortable with their presence on the trail; conditioning with her and at rides.  I have had the pleasure to ride and compete on two of Karahty's daughters on and off for about two years and I am SOLD on Karahty as a sire with many desired  and inheritable traits. Someday I hope to have a mare of my own to breed to him.  Please hold your tongues.  False statements will hurt a gentle person as I know Dolly to be.
Mary Anne Maynard