Re: RC: RE: Ex-racehorses in endurance

In a message dated 4/23/00 5:19:05 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
hn.heather@wanadoo.fr writes:

<< Hmm.  Not so sure about this.  We have imported several horses from Poland
who have raced and have had a hell of a job settling them for endurance. >>
    I also know of a few..... One is my husbands horse, "Ima Liberated Lady",
3,910 career miles in 3 years and National Champion Pioneer Heavyweight horse
for 1999 & 3rd Overall National Mileage Champion  for 1999.
    Well, she's not a Stud but she is just one of many horses that we have
from the track.  Lady also has a full brother "Rett Butler" that was on the
track also.  He took 3rd Pacific Coast Regional Champion with a Junior Rider
"Kori Byrd" for 1999.  We gelded him about a year after we had him in Limited
Distance program.  He was 4 at that time.  He is now 7 & is a great calm
horse.  Mike Stueve is now riding Rett Butler for this year.
Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite Ranch & Products
661/513-9269