Re: Last thought on Killer horses

Ah, Carla, I love questionnaires---I'll try to answer---GRIN
 1) how much did you pay for your horse?
            I have raised all of these---at an estimated cost of $500 each
per year--I can't add any higher than that and I can't afford a new
calculator.
> 2) what do you do with this horse?
            I feed it.
> 3) what is your horses worth in your opinion?
            The $500 a year until grown - ah, then, they don't appreciate in
value if they stay here.
> 4) now on a bad day what is your horse worth?
            A lot of trouble and headaches.
> 5) do you let your horse sleep in the house with you?
           they don't even sleep in the barn, let alone the house!
> 6) do you read to your horse?
            No but I do yell sometimes.
> 7) do you add any supplements to your horses nutritional source?
            Not if the nutritional source used is good quality.
> 8) what kind of activities do you do with your horse?
            I feed it.
> 9) last question. if you were a horse what kind of horse would you be?
            CMK Arabian, of course.

> all they care  about is the quality of the meat and how much ole' joe
weighs.
            that is another reason you can buy Arabians SO cheap--they are
bottom on the scale in quality of meat.   At least I don't have to worry
about rustlers stealing my Arabians and hauling them off to the slaughter
market---when there are so many nice Grade #1 QHs around.
(( honey you cant rescue them all)
            Is one reason I don't go to the auctions---I'd want to, too.
Claudia