Deadman photos

Lynne very nicely put up this page of Deadman photos for all to enjoy.  Thanks to her.

http://www.lynnesite.com/deadman2000.html

   I want to thank all the courteous riders who made such a good impression on the 3 landowners that watched the Deadman ride. The ride actually crossed 10 separate landowners land; some were supportive, some were ambivalent and some were cautious/suspicious.  I'm sorry all the landowners didn't come to dinner or watch the ride, because the three that did came away with no qualms about allowing this ride to use their land again.  I was just another landowner allowing use of our land, but it is a sport I do so of course I like new rides. But I put my name on the line when convincing neighbors we would be considerate of the land.  And I am glad that my fellow riders treated it with the respect due it.

Thanks
Jim Mitchell