Killer horses

I think that I am going to have to start posting warnings at the top of each
post as this is my humble opinion sorry if it offends anyone but it is mine.
1) no there are not all kinds of cashes out there
2) there are horses in the killer markets that are cast offs that have not
reached their potential.
3) maybe we should have a proper breeding program for humans.. maybe then
stupid people shouldn't be bred...GEE one has to wonder why our government
hasn't thought this one up.
4)I belive in my horse.
5)I will not run my horse into the ground for the sake of a piece of metal
to wear around my belly.
6) I want another Haley for my personal use. Haley has some wonderful traits
to offer. She has nice big bones in her legs and good strong back and rear
end.Can turn on a needle. She will make a nice Halter baby and cow working
horse for us. This is MY preference.
7) I have willed to the benefactor a large amount of money for the care of
my horses should my husband and I meet our maker. with no breeding to be
allowed the benefactor knows this and will abide. I think I have gone to
precautions that I want to be a responsible person should I choose to breed
my mares. I don't want any culls out there isn't the auctions full of them
already?
Carla (in the house today rain rain rain..)
Ansata (Mom what buckle?)
Haley (rug rats are hard on the hips)
Rob (no more mouths to feed yet!)