Please Change Headers, and Parelli Method - No Short Cuts

I'd have to disagree with Karen's post.  I'm =not= a Parelli devotee.  I
have a group of friends who are.  The results they've had with their horses
are impressive.  In my opinion it is because they worked with diligence and
were not looking for 90-day miracles.  I suspect that anyone working with
any method using a progressive, planned, and careful routine would also get
excellent results.  I have not seen any videos, nor been to any clincs.
Just
every-day folks who have studied earnestly.  For every owner who works as
hard as these folks do I'm guessing that there are 25 who are looking for a
quick and easy solution, and they fail.

The "serious" Parelli crowd are a cult-ish bunch.  They can be tedious in a
group.  On the bright side, you can take your time saddling for a ride
because they have to do a bunch of horse whispering before they can go down
the trail ;-]  this is helpful to me 'cause I'm always late.

Hey, one more thing for the group... it would be helpful if y'all would
change the header on your messages when you change subjects.   The archives
are worthless when the headers are inaccurate.

Tina Rushing
El Granada, CA