Breed bashing

Have to disagree about the going to brunch and expecting an Arab to stay
out side tied and behave him/herself, stand quietly, not hurt
him/herself and be there when you get back.  2 friends and I used to
regularly ride up the mountain to the resturant on Skyline Drive and tie
the horses outside while we went in for breakfast, or lunch, depending
on the time of year and how early we started riding.  1 was an
Anglo/arab mare, 1 a purebred mare and my arab gelding had been gelded
as an 11 yr. old, he was 13 when I started riding him.  The only reason
we don't still do this is because I have moved out of the area, they
still ride and go to eat without me.  Louise