Re: RC: Re: KILLER HORSES

In a message dated 04/22/2000 9:38:30 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
provincmk@fanninelectric.com writes:

<<             Renee---that is a very nice philosophy, and wouldn't it be nice
 if we could do it that way--but that just does not feed the rest of the
 herd.  >>

I don't think you understand what I'm saying.  I'm not saying that breeders
should do it like this.  I'm saying that this guy had one horse to sell.  The
money wasn't a big issue to him.  So, he made it work.  He knew it was the
right thing to do
Renee