From: Karenb4040@aol.com [mailto:Karenb4040@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2000 5:31 AM
To: steph@endurance.net
Subject: Getting started at Endurance

I was wondering if you knew of any camps/farms/ranches that do week long
sessions or something like that to start people off at Endurance/Distance
riding.  Basics like how to start your horse off, checking his vitals,  tack
etc...  I read alot of the info you have online but I'm a hands on person
and
do much better when working alongside someone as opposed to just reading it.
Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Karen