Re: RC: RC: KILLER HORSES

<<
 All that is well and good, but how long can a breeder be that 'nice person'
 and stay in business, or even use it as a hobby, unless he/she has
 unlimited funds? >>

I'm not talking about breeders.  I'm saying that I wouldn't have a horse if
someone hadn't looked beyond her value and sold her for less.  The guy who
sold her isn't a breeder.  He got her from his old endurance mare (btw....who
did Tevis at 22....I always have to say that when I talk about her).  My mare
was his baby.  The last of his mare's babies. She wasn't a product of his
breeding business.
Renee