Re: RC: stallions and mares and geldings

I had an Appy mare that was really a brazen hussy.  Except for that she
was a great horse.  I got so I just gave her a smart smack when she
acted that way and she soon learned to control herself.  She gave us two
foals-just loved to go visit the stallion when we decided the time was
right.