Re: Re: RE: Re: panacur

> still confused why need to do the 5 day panacur thing if Equest works?
does  it not get the encrusted larvae as advertised?  thanks, jm

OK.  Fair point.  Fort Dodge say that Equest targets "up to 80%" of encysted
red worm larvae.  According to my vet 5 days of panacur is more efficient.

Parasites are such a pain in the neck (or gut??) for sport horses that I
like to think with a dewormer program which uses a 5-day panacur treatment
plus Equest I might be able to get even more of the little bastards.

Heather