Karahty arguers

To those of you arguing about Karahty...can I suggest a way to make me
think more of your side???  Don't make the re-read THE WHOLE DARNED
THREAD ever time you post anything!!!!  When you just sit there hitting
"reply" those of us on the digest get your ENTIRE thread re-posted.  Very
tedious to have to scan back through it all to see if anything new has
been posted.  If you're on a version that doesn't let you delete parts of
a message, just break the chain and cut and paste what you're replying to
and type in the address.  Please.  I won't even get into the thing where
your computer posts the entire thing twice in some sort of unreadable
script. :-(

Angie

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.