CORRECTION on previous trailer ad

I had placed a post on the sale of a 2 horse Shafer
trailer, 26-foot gooseneck trailer with tack area and
living quarters.  I made a MAJOR boo-boo in the price
- typo, which I will probably never live down!  The
price is $17,500.00.  NOT $1750.00!  My fault and
apolgies to anyone who has called them or e-mailed
them.  Sorry, sorry, sorry.  Again, their e-mail is:
gsbetz@epsi.net  and phone is 816-320-2270.  It's a
nice trailer, if you had paid $1750.00 you would have
had the bargin of the century!  Now I will bow out...