AK/SE gelding for sale ($1500 obo)

I have a horse here that is for sale.  He has impeccable ground manners,
works very well in hand. Great 'happy-puppy' attitude, loves people and is
very eager to please.  Easy to bond with and very eager to trust. Very, very
sweet and loving, but a little 'hot'. (two hot peppers on a scale of one to
five <G>) A perfect mix for someone who likes a *lot* of horse.

Absolutely gorgeous, typy, dark bay AK/SE gelding. 6yrs old. He is a couple
of inches taller than my Shadow who has been sticked at 14.3, so I would
guess he is at least 15 hands, maybe 15.1 or a little over.  He has a *huge*
sloping shoulder and powerful hindquarters.  Big, black feet.  Short
cannons, and nice large joints, strong knees and hocks. pretty deep
heartgirth and loingirth.  He has gaits that will take your breath away.

The 'catch' is that he was in a pretty bad accident with the saddle and
still needs additional work before he will be dependable to ride.  He has
been here for two months. I am saddling him and have done everything right
up to the point of sitting in the saddle, including swinging my leg over his
rump, than back down on the left side and getting off.  Everything we have
done with this horse has been 'natural horsemanship' type stuff, building
his trust and allowing him time to accept each step. (I'll be happy to go
into much more detail with anyone who is interested.)

The reason he is for sale is because the owner is a first time horse owner,
and they need family horses for themselves and the kids. (which they have
now).  She realizes that even once we are riding him, he will need an
experienced rider for quite some time.

You can contact me for more info or photos.

Becky Huffman
Huffman's Arabians ~ The Original Series ~
http://www.htcomp.net/Huffman/