Need a ride for 25 at Mt. Laguna

Ok, I'm just going to put this out there, in case someone is looking for a
rider.
I have two horses and three riders for Mt. Laguna. (San Diego, CA in June)

If anyone has a horse that they would like to have do 25, I have a Junior
who may be looking for the ride.
Kris has been riding LD for 3 years and has finished 3 25's or 30's so far
this year.  He is 15, rides well, is used to pretty ditzy Arabs.  His usual
ride jigs for the first mile and throws in a few crow hops before settling
in.
I would prefer to move the horse up to do 50, but Kris is in the running for
LD Junior Mileage National Champ at the rate he is going (or at least top
three).  If nothing turns up, he will do the 25 on my other horse to
continue accumulating miles.

Alison Farrin
Innovative Pension Strategy & Design
alison@innovativepension.com