RE: Bloodlines and Arabs

I'm not quite sure what this means but my gelding JR AHR# 0535436 (who also has
no miles yet) and is also not AERC registered, had seven hits on the list
provided in ridecamp #613.  This was interesting to me that they all range at
least four generations back all on his dam's side only. None of the sire's side
shows up, but they are all out of Salon, Negativ and Priboj.  The dam's hits are
as follows:

                  Highest to lowest Reference #

                          *Raffles 798
                          *Indaia  250
                           Indraff 238
                           Ferneyn  96
                           Ferzon   89
                           Fersara  83
                          *Asja IV  61

It would seem that the descendants of *Raffles, *Indaia and Indraff have a
predominance among the 2000 career mile Arabs.  Interesting stuff.
begin:vcard
n:Pollock;Don & Linda
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
email;internet:donp@dcr.net
note:JR-  Come on dad this dressage stuff is boreing even for me
adr;quoted-printable:;;Oak Hill Farm=0D=0A1400 Birdie Road;Lawrenceburg;Kentucky;40342;
fn:Don & Linda Pollock & JR n Bay Star
end:vcard