Teddy and Dover

Hi Ridecampers,
	Okay, since Teddy asked for it, here goes :^))
	Regarding Teddy:  I've never had any problems with her or her merchandise,
always found her to be fast, patient, and honest, selling
quality products and making some of the best girths and ONLY girths I
will use. She has even talked me out of buying things I didn't need!
      Only problem is she has too much stuff I want.

	Regarding Dover:  I've been buying from them for ten years, but
sparsely...only a few items here and there each year...more  when I was
doing dressage and eventing than now.  Last order was last year, and I did
have to wait a month to get my order...BUT only because they didn't have 6
of what I wanted in stock and had to wait until they got it, and it was an
item that pretty much stays on back order. Other than that I have never had
a complaint about them or their service.

	Just my 02 cents.....

	Charlene Bartholomae
	AERC # 11292/Central Region
	Kentwood, Louisiana