Stookey Stampede

Any of you going to the ride this weekend, who are interested in the
ReactorPanel saddle, are welcome to come over and look at mine.   I should
have two of them you can look at, Carmi from ReactorPanel, was kind enough
to allow me to bring one of the demo's I currently have.  I requested some
catalogs too for anyone that is interested.

Dawna Bynum-Boyd (wishing it were Friday and I was on my way to ridecamp!)
Jay (in the pasture doing the carbo loading before the ride!)