Re: RC: RE: Fwd: RC: best conditioned

If I remember right from my horse show days, the awards technically go to
the horse, hence the horse owner. Whatever arrangements they make between
themselves, riders, & trainers is another story. I don't see the difference
here. So, if you don't have a prior arrangement, awards go to the owner.
Nancy Mitts