best? conditioned

Frank said:  "My vote goes to the horse and horseowner...now, if there was
a "best conditioned rider" award...."

	Over the Rainbow Ride (Merritt, BC) actually does something like this
occassionally---not consistently enough for the riders to know it's coming!
	Some of it is self-explanatory--we make 'em jog across camp and back and
then take a pulse for the 'recovery' part; often we let their crew give us
the 'lesions' grading based on their perceived 'whining index'...
	We grade the SLOWEST 10--often 5 from each distance....
	We try to give a really, really ugly or useless award....

terre (ah, embarrassing other people is so much fun!)

Worstcon.doc