another filly

My sister's mare also bred to Malik finally pushed that baby out at 6:30
a.m. today!  Another filly!  This one appears to be a bright red bay and
will probably stay that way if my sources are correct!!  So far, so
good....one bay, one grey, one chestnut!  Whew!  Oh, and guess what?  This
one is gaited, too.  Mom is TWH!  :)  Bette, can't find your e-mail
address....finally got some nice pics of OUR new foals to scan and e-mail
to you.  Had to sit down in the pasture with them for an hour or so to get
just the right shots!!!  :)  Not bad!  Yee ha...we're done with foaling
this year but have people knocking down our door for breeding season so I
guess there is no rest for the wicked!!!

Maggie Mieske
Mieske's Silver Lining
10601 S. Richards Rd.
McBain, Michigan 49657