Fwd: RC: Crossing water question

In a message dated 4/18/00 7:52:22 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Trailrite@aol.com writes:

<<
 << Why does he perceive a long, narrow (6"-10" wide) stream of water
  differently than either a creek or a puddle?

I have had the same problem at times and what I found what works is, try
having your horse cross at a angle, not straight across.  For some reason
they don't mind going a little crosswise instead of straight on, go figure.
Keri

---- Begin included message ----
In a message dated 4/18/00 1:52:45 PM Pacific Daylight Time,