Duplicates in the Online Database

All,

As sometimes happens - our update with new rides last week produced
the set of duplicates we now have.  We had manually cleaned up the
db - thought we fixed the problem - and then it reappeared last week.

For the moment - you don't need to tell us about duplicates in the
present database.  We know they are there and are working on the
source of the problem.

Until we have it fixed - just be wary when you get points and
miles twice for a ride...

Mike