Cloud Stirrups

My wife Carla is wanting some Cloud Stirrups for her birthday. Does anyone
know where I can find a good pair for her or what kind I should get her. I
have seen so many types in some of her magazines that I am not sure what
kind to get. I have given up on surprising her with some. I am looking for
some that are affordable, durable and she can use for her endurance saddle.
It has western type stirrups on them for now.
Thank you in advance.
Sincerely,
Robert Lawson