Re: RC: Angie at Million Pines

dleblanc@mindspring.com writes:

<< And it seems many would not.  Joking aside, I find public personal attacks
 objectionable.  If it were purely fiction, then it would provide some
 conflict, but since it is not, it is plainly rude.

I find it ironic that so many forget the shots fired in my direction from Ms.
Angie.  I mean, is it my imagination, or did she not write some not so
flattering remarks aimed in my direction?  And, to me, it was all in jest.
Doesn't she think I get her name mentioned to me at the rides constantly,
just as often as she hears mine?  This never has bothered me, not because I
crave attention, but because it shows the computer is quite a powerful tool.

Oh well, she's gone.  Some of the stories may be out there with her name in
them and for these I do apologize.  I do feel I should be uncensored enough
to respond to any stones found in my yard from the Ga/Tenn border, but other
than that I'll shut up about her entirely.

I do want to respond to her telling her daughter that I'm a pervert right
before my arrival.  I had an ex-wife who used to badmouth me to my kids and
it brings back those old memories.  To know Angie's one of those women who
just has to get her kids involved and who the perverts are.  Those who have
seen me must be have laughed hard when they read I'm scarey to look at,
especially to children.  If it wasn't for this beer gut I'd be a
featherweight.

There's a few other things in her letter that bug me, but I won't waste any
more of your time.  The fact that she didn't like me writing about one of the
most horrific experiences one can have in an endurance race concerns me; I
really don't understand why she feels this way.  If I appeared enthusiastic
trying to discuss the story, it's because Dance lives, and I'm damn happy
about it.

Anyway, I'm looking for a new name.  I hate to delete the dream sequence and
cursing thing, so I'm looking for a volunteer who will allow me to insert
your name (it has to be yours, not your Mother-in-Laws) where Angie's used to
be.  Please email me privately (yea, right Howard).

cya,
Howard