Re: RC: heart attacks in horses

In a message dated 4/10/00 7:57:50 PM Pacific Daylight Time, knever@eatel.net
writes:

<< Now about the horse that fell over at the winners circle from a heart
attack... weren't there any warning signs that the horse was in distress
other than the normal "stress" of just having run a race?
 Are there things to look for in a horse? Do they get blockages like humans?
what are the probable causes for this? I had heard of this happening in
horses before {rarely} now I am curious of everyone {tom .?..  :)  } else's
ideas on this..

 Thanks,
 Debi >>

Nope. One minute he was just a normal exhausted horse, the next minute he was
down and flailing.

ti