re:Posse ride

julie jhavtaride@aol.com
I have read the original posting by manager and maybe I
didn't get it fully but WERENT THESE RIDERS OFF COURSE???
By runing into the vetting lanes weren't they off course of the ride?? Isn't there a specific course they have to follow?? not just ride "out of bounds".. ???? If I cannot control my horse well enough to not run someone over I should stay home.