Deadman 50

A big thanks to all of the volunteers and riders at the Deadman 50 this
last weekend. And another to Mother Nature for giving us the flowers and
the weather.

All of the extra help made it an enjoyable experience even for ME! I am
already making plans for next year.

Jeff Herten and Mike Rehorn did a fabulous job on the barbecue providing
an array of meats (ribs, steak, chicken and Jeff's famous sausages). The
riders and crew brought great potluck side dishes and the dessert table
had more calories that Trilby has miles.

Thank you all for the response to our fundraising efforts for trails.
And thank you all for your patience if you were one of those that could
not get into the ride.

Steve Shaw